– 100 000 euros: it’s the Super Freeroll
From June 22nd until August 30th 2015,is offering you the chance to qualify for a mind-blowing FREEROLL tournament with €100,000 in prizes.
All summer, you will receive entry tickets (see the table below) to our “Super Freeroll €100,000” Sit & Go qualifiers, giving you dozens of chances to qualify for the €100,000 guaranteed final in September.
How it works
Earn your ticket to the Super Freeroll Finale by winning each of the 3 Sit & Go qualifying rounds!
|STEP 1 Turbo SNG or Deglingos (6 players)|
|1st: a STEP 2 ticket|
2nd : a STEP 1 ticket
|STEP 2 Turbo SNG or Deglingos (6 players)|
|1st : a STEP 3 ticket|
2nd : a STEP 2 ticket
|STEP 3 Turbo SNG or Deglingos (6 players)|
|1st : a Super Freeroll Finale ticket|
2nd : a STEP 3 ticket
3rd : a STEP 2 ticket
|SUPER FREEROLL FINALE (re-entry) €100,000|
|Day 1: every Sunday at 21:00 CET until 31/08/2015|
Day 2: Sunday September 6th 2015 at 19:00 CET
How to take part
Tickets are awarded for different achievements at real money tables every week !
* Identity check completed (ID and bank document received) and validation code entered on your account. This ticket can only be credited one time per player for the current Super Freeroll.
** At real money tables only. Please note that in order for a cash-game session to be taken into account (number of hands and Miles earned), the tables must be closed before 23:59 CET. If not then they will be counted towards the next day.
*** It is the time at which the tournament (or Sit&Go) began which is taken into account when calculating the number of tournaments played each week.
The Finale: €100,000 to win
- Re-entry tournament:
- One “Day 1” round will run every Sunday at 21:00 for ten total Day 1s. Players have one chance per Day 1 to qualify for “Day 2” (24x 10 minute levels, Day 1 ends at 1:20 CET).
- “Day 2” will take place on Sunday, September 6th 2015 at 19:00 CET.
- Give yourself the edge by winning multiple tickets for the final!
- Your stack at the end of Day 1 will be your starting stack for Day 2. Once qualified for Day 2 you will no longer be able to take part in additional Day 1 rounds.