Win a Holiday withcasino Airlines
GLING GLONG, ALL BOARDING
KARAMBA AIRLINES FLIGHT TO…
You choose your holiday destination! That’s right you party animals, for 4 weeks, we will feature top games for you to earn Frequent Flyer Points on. The top 50 passengers each week who earned the most points (Every €1 bet = 1 point), will be entered into theAirlines Holiday Raffle on 16th November 2015 – click to see if you qualified.
Best of all, every partygoer gets Free Spins just for joining in the fun!
(Really need that holiday? Maximize your chances of winning, by being one of the top 50 players every week – up to 4 weeks!)
- FLY TO HOLLYWOOD!
21.10.15 – 28.10.15
- FLY TO ROME!
04.11.15 – 11.11.15
- FLY TO MONTE CARLO!
28.10.15 – 04.11.15
- FLY TO MEXICO! LAST CHANCE
11.11.15 – 18.11.15
Are you on board’s Airlines Holiday raffle? Click to see if you qualified:
Terms & Conditions:
• Our ” Airlines Holiday” promotion runs until 7am (GMT) on 18th November 2015.
• You need to make a qualifying deposit between 21.10.15 – 18.11.15.
• Our Karamba Airlines Holiday Raffle winner will be announced on 24th November 2015.
• Frequent flyer points are collected to increase your winning chances. Every €1 bet = 1 point.
• Free spins are issued 3-7pm (GMT) every Wednesday to all players that didn’t win a place in the raffle.
• This promotion is only valid for players who are registered in our system as living in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Holland, English, Germany & Finland.
• To see if you’re a winner, click the link on “Are you on board Karamba’s Airlines Holiday raffle? Click to see if you qualified” at the end of each week.
• You can book your holiday from 24th November-31st December 2015.
• You can choose a holiday from the 4 destinations detailed in our promotion.
• In addition to these Prize Draw terms and conditions, the winner will also be obliged to comply with the Holiday Provider’s terms and conditions, a copy of which can be found at https://secure.weholiday.co.uk/pages/terms. Further, the winner will also be obliged to comply with (without limitation) the airline’s terms and conditions and the hotel’s terms and conditions. If you do not accept such additional terms and conditions you will not be eligible to receive the prize.
• The Holiday is not offered to you as a holiday package under the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992.
• The Holiday Provider is an ATOL holder and is therefore ATOL protected (ATOL number 5360).
• The winner and their nominated travel companion must travel together.
• The Holiday must be booked via WeHoliday at least four (4) weeks in advance and the dates of travel are subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply during popular travel periods (for example during school holidays and the festive period). Further advance booking is recommended to avoid disappointment due to reduced availability of dates.
• The winner will be responsible for all additional charges incurred at the hotel accommodation and/or charged to their hotel room, including but not limited to any internet charges, mini-bar or room service charges incurred. The winner may be expected to present a credit card on arrival at the hotel accommodation to cover any extra charges.
• Any special accommodation requests must be notified in writing to the Holiday Provider as soon as possible. Upon receipt of such request, the Holiday Provider will use its reasonable endeavours to liaise with the relevant providers to accommodate any requests, but cannot guarantee that any special requests will be granted.
• It is the winner’s responsibility to meet all medical and legal requirements of the Holiday. The winner must also ensure that all travel documentation (passport, ID and/or visa, as required) are valid for travel and the winner must obtain at their own cost any required travel and medical insurance. Travel insurance is strongly recommended. Lack of the required travel documentation and/or medical/travel insurance may be grounds for withdrawal of the Holiday by the Holiday Provider.
• The winner must also bear any further costs or expenses incurred as a result of participating in the Holiday (including any other costs of the Holiday, such as taxi journeys, excursions, meals, souvenirs etc).