From the 1st of Juneis making some exciting changes to Plus!
Now is the time to activate your poker players by introducing the new and exciting –Plus and Unibet Plus X.
From the 1st of June, to qualify for Unibet Plus all you need to do is rake at least €500 in a calendar month and you will be pre-registered for an exclusive UPlus freeroll tournament. These tournaments will take place on the fifth day of each month at 19:30 CET. The more you rake the more you can win, check out the different tournaments below. You will start this tournament with a starting stack based on your rake contribution x 10. You will be able to find the tournaments by going to ‘Tournaments > UPlus’ in the poker software. For the July 5th tournaments we are adding 5k to each tournament!
UPlus Tournament 1
– Rake between €500 and €999.99 in the month and 10% of the rake you generate will be added to the prize pool
UPlus Tournament 2
– Rake between €1000 and €1999.99 in the month and 15% of the rake you generate will be added to the prize pool.
UPlus Tournament 3
– Rake between €2000 and €5000 in the month and 20% of the rake you generate will be added to the prize pool.
Unibet Plus X
If you rake more than €5000 you will qualify for Unibet Plus X! You will get invited to the UPlus Tournament 3 AND you’ll get €2 for every €10 of any rake in excess of €5000 to spend or redeem just as you do now. Remember, that’s all in addition to your current loyalty tier benefits! And now you only need a minimum ‘Plus X’ balance of €250 to be able to redeem it. For now, any ‘Plus X’ balance will be updated monthly, on or by the 5th day of the month.
Terms and conditions
– Offer only available to players playing real money poker at Unibet
– Only the named account holder can accrue a balance and balances are not transferable or convertible to cash unless otherwise stated
– Unibet reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion and any associated balances at any time, with or without notice
– Unibet’s general terms and conditions apply and Unibet’s decision is final