Play at any of our Casino Games through the Poker Software for a chance to win your seat in our $5,000 Casino In Poker Grand Final poker tournament.
Don’t miss this chance to play for the $5,000 prizepool – with player numbers restricted to just 60 players this is the best value tournament you’ll play in!
To book your seat at the $5,000 Casino In Poker Grand Final Tournament all you need to do is wager at least $150 in the qualifying week. Once you have, you will get pre registered to that weeks qualifying tournament. The top 20 placed players in the qualifier win a seat at the $5,000 Casino In Poker Grand Final.
To access the Casino Games open the Poker Software and click on the Casino button towards the bottom of the main lobby. You can choose to play Table Games or Slots and Video Pokers, then click on your desired game to play. The game will open in a new window. Choose the amount you would like to take to the game and click ok.
Weekly Schedule January 2012:
|Qualifying Dates||Minimum wager amount to qualify||Casino in Poker $5,000 Qualifier||Feeds to|
|10th – 16th Jan||$150||17th Jan at 20:15 UK time 2,000 Chips, 12 min blinds freezeout|
Casino Grand Final 5th feb at 20:15 UK time
|17th Jan – 23rd Jan||$150||24th Jan at 20:15 UK time 2,000 Chips, 12 min blind freezeout||Casino Grand Final 5th Feb at 20:15 UK time|
|24th Jan – 30th Jan||$150||31st Jan at 20:15 UK time 2,000 Chips, 12 min blind freezeout||Casino Grand Final 5th Feb at 20:15 UK time|
$5,000 Casino in Poker Grand Final
|Date:||Sunday 5th February 2012|
|Time:||20:15 UK time|
|Buy In||By qualification only|
|Lobby||Scheduled Tournaments/ Special|
|Structure:||No Limit Hold’em Freezeout. 5000 chips 15 minute blinds|
LAST MONTH’s WINNERS
Do I have to bet $150 in one go? – No, the criteria to qualify is on the amount you wager over the qualifying week. For example you could take $5 to the Casino game of your choice and have won and lost while in that session but maintained a balance. The value of all the bets you make in that session count towards your wager amount. So you could have wagered the required amount in that session.
Where are the qualifying tournaments? – They are in the Scheduled Tournaments/ Special lobby in the Poker software.
How do I join the tournaments once I qualify? – No need, we will pre register you. All you need to do is make sure you are logged on and ready to play at the tournament start time. Tables will open automatically for you to play.
How do I check the amount I have wagered? – You can use the playcheck facility. Click on the My Account button at the bottom of the Main Lobby. Click on View my game history and then Casino Play check. Set the days in the Show My Login Sessions from box and click go. Click on Next Session to go through all of your sessions. Alternatively contact our support center.
I have wagered the required amount but am not pre registered to the qualifying tournament? – All players who have qualified will be pre registered on the morning of the qualifying tournament.
Terms and conditions.
1. Only bets wagered in real play Casino Games through the Poker Software qualify for the bets wagered target.
2. Qualifying players will be pre registered to the qualifying tournaments and the grand final.
3. All players in qualifying tournaments and the grand final must have logged in and played a hand prior to the end of the first blind level otherwise they wil be automatically emilimated from the tournament.
4. The promoter reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to players, using reasonable efforts to provide such notice in advance.
5.Poker reserve the right to use customer’s nickname and/or first name and last initial for use in reasonable amount of marketing and/or future promotions.
6.Poker accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any player during any of these tournaments, such as a fold / timeout, or disconnects as per the general rules of the Poker service. If the tournament is disrupted by system or network issues, reserves the right to resolve the issue as it sees fit.
7. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and to participate in promotions. Underage entries will be void.
8. None of the employees, or family members of employees, ofand its affiliate companies may take part in this promotion.
9. This promotion is only available once to any person. Stan James may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.Where multiple entries/ accounts have been used Stan James reserves the right to cancel these entries/ terminate these accounts and withhold any promotional benefits.
10. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and any applicable instructions.Stan James standard terms and conditions for account holders and Rule Book (which are available at ) (“Stan James Terms”) also apply. In the event of any discrepancy or conflict between these Terms and the Stan James Terms, the Terms will prevail.
Fraudulent, multiple or incorrectly completed entries will not be accepted, neither will entries made in breach or non-compliance with these Terms. No liability is accepted for entries that are not received for any reason by Stan James.
11. Stan James reserves the right to exclude any entrant from promotions and from use of the Stan James website if Stan James believes that an entrant has tried to enter by using more than one user name or is otherwise engaging in any fraudulent or illegal activity.
12. The decision of Stan James in respect of any matter concerning promotions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. You agree that these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Gibraltar.
14. This promotion is operated by Stan James Plc a company registered in Gibraltar with its registered office address at 1 The Square, Marina Bay, Gibraltar.