( ) VIP status
- How do I become a VIP? To become a VIP, you must have a valid Skrill ( ) account and transfer at least €2,000 – or equivalent in your chosen currency – every month to Skrill ( ) merchants. Person-to-person (P2P) payments, uploads or withdrawals do not count towards your VIP status.
- How do I know if I am a Skrill VIP? You know you are a Skrill VIP if you have a *VIP* icon in the Account Status section in your Account Overview. Please login to your account and go to “My Account” section if you are not sure.All new Skrill VIPs receive an email confirming their status when they attain it.
- How do I maintain my Skrill VIP status? Can I lose my Skrill VIP status?As a general rule, to keep your VIP status, you must transfer at least €2,000 – or equivalent in your chosen currency – every month to Skrill ( ) merchants.Skrill ( ) reserves the right to not grant, or void, VIP status in its sole discretion and when it sees fit. In such cases, the customer will be informed by email about this decision. Reasons for voiding VIP status include, but are not limited to, consistently not reaching the required transaction minimum for VIP status, abuse of VIP benefits or abuse of promotions related to VIP status.
- Does Skrill VIP status mean that I have no limits for outgoing transactions on my account? VIP status does not automatically remove transaction limits on your account. Limits on your transaction volume are subject to strict verification rules set by our regulator, the Financial Services Authority (FSA). You can check your current transaction limits when you login to your Skrill account and go to the section “View Limits”. The more criteria you have fulfilled to verify your account, the more limits we can remove for you. Please see section ‘About Account Verification’ for more details.We encourage every Skrill VIP to fully verify their account to fully enjoy all the benefits that come with Skrill VIP status such as an uninterrupted flow of funds to and from merchants.
- As a Skrill VIP account holder, why am I being charged for uploads and withdrawals? Skrill (Moneybookers) charges €1.80 or the equivalent value in the currency of your account for all withdrawals at the time you confirm your transaction; however at the beginning of the following calendar month, as a Skrill VIP, we refund 100% of this fee back to your Skrill (Moneybookers) balance.
- How can I open another Skrill account in a different currency? Our multi-currency account benefit is only available to Silver, Gold or Diamond Skrill VIPs. If you wish to open another Skrill (Moneybookers) account in a different currency please follow these procedures:
- Go to Skrill
- Using a new email address, open a new account by clicking on “Registration”.
- Complete the registration form ensuring you select a different currency for your secondary account.
- Send an email to email@example.com containing both the email address of your old and new account and we will link them, giving the same privileges. You will then be able to add the same credit cards and bank accounts to all linked accounts.
- Can I send money between my Skrill accounts? Yes, you can, simply use the “send money” option from your account in order to do this. Please keep in mind that all transactions between accounts in different currencies will be subject to FX fees, based on the Skrill VIP fee structure.
- What is the FX fee for sending funds from my account? We apply different FX fees to the accounts of Skrill VIPs, according to your Skrill VIP level:
Skrill VIP level FX Fee Bronze level 2.49% Silver level 1.75% Gold level 1.75% Diamond level 1.75%
Which VIP level are you?
There are 4 levels of Skrill VIP: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Diamond. The more transactions you make with Skrill, the higher your level and the bigger the benefits. For each level, there is a transaction requirement you must meet anytime within 6 months. Your VIP level will be applied at the beginning of the calendar month after you reach a higher level.
|Skrill VIP level||Transaction requirement|
|Bronze level||Transact over €12,000 within 6 months (entry level Skrill VIP)|
|Silver level||Transact over €30,000 within 6 months|
|Gold level||Transact over €90,000 within 6 months|
|Diamond level||Transact over €180,000 within 6 months|
What Skrill VIPs receive at each level
All Skrill VIPs enjoy a range of exclusive benefits such as 100% Money-back Guarantee, reduced transaction cost and Loyalty Club membership. The higher your VIP level, the more additional benefits you receive. Each benefit is explained below.
|Benefits||Bronze Level||Silver Level||Gold Level||Diamond Level|
|Free uploads and withdrawals||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Priority bank uploads||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|100% Money-back Guarantee with free Security Token||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|24/7 VIP Support||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|VIP Loyalty Club membership*||Bronze rewards||+ Silver rewards||+ Gold rewards||+ Diamond rewards|
|Free Moneybookers Prepaid MasterCard®||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Personal Account Manager||✓||✓||✓|
|Lower FX fees||✓||✓||✓|
|Multi-currency account||+1 account||+2 accounts||+3 accounts|
|Skrill Concierge Service*||✓|
*User must opt-in