We believe that playing atshould be all about fun and entertainment. But there are times when Lady Luck turns away from you when you least expect it, making your fun time a disappointing experience. To avoid that you can set different personal limits by contacting us.
Setting personal limits
There are numbers of ways to limit yourself when you feel like you’ve spent too much time playing or you begin losing control of your budget. Please contact our Customer Support to set the restrictions you wish to apply You can set a number of personal restrictions:
- You can set a limit of the maximum amount played with in a single betting round. Any attempt to place a higher stake will automatically be rejected unless You increase the limit;
- You can set a limit to the amount You are allowed to lose during a period of 7 (seven) days. A Player will not be able to place any more bets until 7 (seven) days since the first bet have passed;
- You can choose a maximum session time to stay logged-in on the Website. After the set time has passed you will automatically be logged-out from the system and any games in progress will be stopped;
- You can block Your Account for an indefinite time so that it will not be accessible to You. All Your funds will be transferred back to Your bank account in such case;
- All of the above options may be initiated by contacting our Customer Support;
All of the above exclusions will take immediate effect. If You choose to remove a restriction You have set, 7 (seven) days must pass before the changes take effect.
Prevention of addiction
It can happen that an urge for gambling can become habitual behaviour. To prevent that please read the symptoms of possible gambling addiction listed below:
- Gaining a thrill from taking big gambling risks;
- Taking increasingly bigger gambling risks;
- Preoccupation with gambling;
- Reliving past gambling experiences;
Gambling as a way to escape problems or feelings of helplessness, guilt or depression;
- Taking time from work or family life to gamble;
- Concealing or lying about gambling;
- Feeling guilt or remorse after gambling;
- Borrowing money or stealing to gamble;
- Failed efforts to cut back on gambling.
If you feel that any of the above symptoms are applicable to you, please seek proffessional help.
Counseling and legal age
If you are worried that your family member(s) or a close friend(s) may be suffering from a gambling addiction, please contact our Customer Support for assistance.