From the 1st of April until the 30th April 2012 (inclusive), we will be running a €100 Freeroll everyday; where the top 20 players from each Freeroll will also win entry to our €12,000 April Shower Final, with a maximum of 600 players;
|Date & Time||Name||Max. Players||Qualifying Requierement|
|Everyday 18:30 GMT||April Shower Sat||5,000 Players||50 Raked Hands in Previous 2 Days|
|3rd May 18:30 GMT||€12k April Shower||600 Players||Qualify bt Finishing in Top 20 of one of the Satellites|
The details of the €12,000 Freeroll Satellites are shown below:-
Check the Multi Tourney lobby for further information.
|6 to 7||2%||€ 216.00|
|8 to 10||1%||€ 156.00|
|11 to 20||1%||€ 108.00|
|21 to 30||1%||€ 66.00|
|31 to 50||0%||€ 30.00|
|51 to 100||0%||€ 12.00|
|101 to 200||0%||€ 8.40|
|201 to 600||0%||€ 6.0|
Promotion Conditions and Terms
- The Promoter of this promotion is .
- In the event of a service crash or a disruption, the promotion for that day will be rerun at the discretion of . Redbet will be the sole arbiter as to whether a promotion will be rerun.
- A Raked Hand is classified as one hand played on a Real Money Cash Table, where the player contributes to the pot and rake is taken from the hand.
- Redbet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any player during any of these promotions, such as a fold / timeout.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse this offer to any player or to withdraw this / or part of this offer / promotion at any time. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any “fold / timeouts” or disconnects as per the general rules of the Redbet Poker service. If the game is disrupted by system or network issues Redbet reserves the right to resolve the issue as it sees fit.
- Redbet reserves the right to amend the tournament rules at any time.
- Redbet Tournament rules apply.
- Multiple account use will result in disqualification and account closure.
- Places are not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
- Any player who wins any of the promotions has the right not to participate. There is no cash alternative. In this instance, Redbet will usually pick the runner-up as the replacement, subject to their total discretion.
- By participating in the tournament you agree to reasonable publicity, including betting markets around the event and television media interviews and press releases. Event reports will also feature the name and alias of the winners.
- Players can only win one satellite entry to the €12,000 April Shower Final, there is no cash alternative and seats are not transferable. Should any player win two seats then he or she will forfeit one of them.