– Play Hot Pot with friends
Our Italian chef Huberto wants to prepare a wonderful aubergine stew to go with this season’s grilled dishes. However, the stew doesn’t taste quite right – he has forgotten one important ingredient! Can you help find the missing ingredient? Simply choose an ingredient and see what Huberto thinks.
He really hopes to be able to make his mouth-watering Caponata Di Melanzane (Aubergine Stew)!
Can you help find the missing ingredient?
Caponata Di Melanzane
- 2 large aubergines
- sea salt
- olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked and stalks finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of capers, soaked and drained
- ¾ dl green olives, stones removed
- 2-3 tablespoons herb vinegar
- 5 large ripe tomatoes, roughly diced
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted