Casino €1000 Halloween Slot Tournament
The Blood Suckers win,vampires are here – not to scare you but to reward you. This Halloween at you can take part in a slots tournament with a real money prize pool of 1,000 euros, win 15 free spins and the chance to win a Nokia Lumia 920.
This is how it works:
To be part of the tournament and earn 15 free spins on Blood Suckers you need to play at least 20 rounds (minimum bet 1 euro per round). The tournament is open from Monday 00:00 CET until Tuesday 22:59 CET. The free spins can be activated on Wednesday between 09:00-21:00 CET.
If you finish in the top 20 on our highest scores leader board you will win a share of the real money prize pool of 1,000 euros.
1st place – €300
2nd place – €150
3rd place – €100
4-10th place – €50
11-20th place – €10
One player will also win a Nokia Lumia 920
The Blood Suckers extra prize is a scarily good one too. Among all the free spins winners we will give away a Nokia Lumia 920 to the person who wins the most from their free spins.
Your friends at
Terms and Conditions
- To be able to win free spins or win the tournament you need to play with a minimum bet of €1.00 per round and play the minimum rounds required.
- The winners of the tournament will be decided by the best average payout percentage played over 20 consecutive rounds. Results are calculated as follows:
- Result = 100 * (Win Round 1/Bet Round 1 + Win Round 2/Bet Round 2 + …)/ Number of Rounds
- The free spins can only be used on Wednesday 31 October 09:00-21:00 CET. If you are already logged in you will need to log out and log in again after 09:00 CET to activate your free spins.
- Winnings for the tournament winners will be paid out automatically after the tournament finishes.
- Free spins winnings and tournament prizes are deposited as real money.
- Each free spin is worth €0.25.
- Free spins must be used the same day they are activated.
- The competition starts at 00:00 CET Monday 29 October 2012 and finishes at 21:00 CET on Wednesday 31 October 2012.
- The winner of the Nokia Lumia 920 will be contacted on 1 November 2012. In the event of a tie the winner will be the person who played the highest number of game rounds.
- Paf reserves the right to change or cancel this competition at any time.