IWF Six Survivors
The Irish Winter Festival 2012 event will feature a NEW special promotion, called ‘SIX SURVIVORS’ (note the change from last years Sole Survivor promotion!!)
We’ve decided to spread the love at the IWF 2012, giving not one but 6 of our online qualifiers something to smile about.
Therefore the TOP 6 finishing.com qualifiers in the IWF live event will win a FREE entry into the Irish Open 2013, on top of any IWF prize money they might have won.
Here are the 3 easy steps to be one of those lucky people:
- Qualify for the IWF 2012 on .com
- Be one of the 6 top finishers in the IWF out of all ppp.com qualifiers (of which there will be approx 120 – 150)
- Win a FREE seat into the Irish Open 2013!
What’s more, these six people wil qualify for the €100,000 Sole Survivor promotion @ the Irish Open 2013.
Terms & Condition
- The only way to gain entry into the Six Survivors promotion is by qualifying for the IWF main event on paddypowerpoker.com.
- To be eligible to participate in the promotion, qualified players must sign a contract in advance of the Irish Winter Festival Main Event detailing their responsibilities as the Six Survivors promotion winner and also PPP’s responsibilities to the winner of Six Survivors. This will be circulated to players in advance.
- Participants in the Irish Winter Festival Six Survivors promotion must wear pre-selected branded clothing at all stages throughout the event. If at any stage a participant is not identifiable by the organizers as being a Sole Survivor participant, this may exclude them from continued participation in the promotion. Co-branding is not allowed unless with prior consent from the organizers. Any participant in breach of this rule will be excluded from the promotion.
- Poker’s standard Terms & Conditions apply