– free £10 bonus on Real Casino Live
We’ve used our 50 years of casino expertise to create a brand new live gaming experience.
This is Real Casino – Live and online.
Try it with a £10 bonus on us, no deposit required.
Offer valid from 01/01/2016 to 31/05/2016. 10x bonus wagering requirement applies. Max win: £100, max bet £10, wagering contributions apply. Bonus T&Cs apply
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – £10 CASINO NO DEPOSIT BONUS
- This £10 bonus is open to individuals aged 18 years or over who are resident in the UK (excluding NI, IOM and the Channel Islands) who have not previously held an account with us.
- employees or anyone professionally connected with cannot participate.
- To obtain the bonus you must register for an account with us at
- You must claim your bonus between 00:01 BST on 15 September 2015 and 23:59 BST on 31 May 2016 and accept the bonus within 7 days. You then have a further 7 days to use the bonus before it is removed from your account.
By registering for an account with us you confirm that you accept:-
- These Bonus Terms and Conditions;
- any further applicable Bonus or Promotional offer terms once a member;
- Our General (Promotional) Terms and Conditions ;
- Our (Main) End User Terms and Conditions
- Our Reward Terms and Conditions, if and when applicable;
All as amended and updated from time to time (the “Terms”)
We will post updated Terms on our website from time to time and inform you by email of significant changes. Continued membership post-change will be taken as your deemed acceptance of the revised Terms.
Key Terms / Requirements
- The Bonus only applies to play on casino games
- All other bets on or Sports do not qualify towards this promotion.
- A minimum wagering requirement of 10 times the bonus amount applies (example £10 x 10 = £100). The bonus amount (£10) is not redeemable. A deposit of your own funds is not tied to this Bonus and can be used on any section of our sites.
- Standard wagering contributions also apply.
- Players cannot bet more than £10.00 in total in a single bet or game round on any of the casino games for the duration of the bonus, otherwise the bonus and all associated winnings may be voided.
- A player is allowed to make only one withdrawal of any winnings earned using the £10 Casino No Deposit Bonus, and this withdrawal is limited to a maximum amount of £100. Any remaining winnings arising from the Bonus will be deleted from the player’s account, upon meeting the wagering requirements up to such maximum amount.
As above, all participation is subject to the Terms, and you are referred to the appropriate link at 2 above for full details. Here note in particular that:-
- The General Promotional Terms require that all deposit bonuses are offered immediately on registration and it is your responsibility to contact us on registration if a bonus is not credited; and
- Where any part of the Bonus is applied to excluded games (here and Sports), the entire bonus is forfeited; and
- A withdrawal of £100 cannot be effected until Wagering requirements are met; and;
- reserves the right to amend, suspend, terminate, substitute or cancel any Bonus and promotion at any time.
Our Main End User Terms and Conditions,:-
- Sets out our complaints and disputes process in the event of issue;
- Sets out our procedure for self-exclusion see also the following link;
- Sets out our powers to act (and for the purposes of this document cancel or hold Bonuses, accounts and/or withdrawals) in the event that we suspect cheating, fraud, criminal or other impropriety on our websites;
- Limits Genting’s liability in all cases (save for personal injury or death) to lesser of (i) any disputed stake or (ii) any disputed bet or wager.
References to “Genting”, “we” or “us” are references to Genting Alderney Limited a company registered in Alderney (Co No. 1664) of Century House 12 Victoria Street, Alderney, GY9 3UF, who are licensed to provide online gaming by the UK Gambling Commission and Alderney Gambling Control Commission. See the “contact us” page for further details.
The Terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree that such disputes or claims shall be dealt with exclusively in the courts of England.