Over the course of November we will be running 14 freerolls running every second day ( €5,000 Freeroll League ).
We will keep increasing every freeroll by €25 so as the month goes on the bigger the freerolls will become.
In addition to the freeroll cash prizes, we will award league points based on finishing position in each freeroll with 1st place receiving 100 pts, 2nd place 99 pts, down to 100th place who will receive 1 pt.
The top 10 players in the league at the end of the promotion will share €1000 with the top 100 players qualifiying for a €1000 freeroll to be held on the December 6th
Click here to view your league position
- Tournament Names: €5K Freeroll League
- Tournament start times: 20.00 CET
- Registration opens 2 hours before. Late registration 30 mins
- Tournament Structures: 3000 Chips/8 min levels
Freeroll League Schedule
Promotion Conditions and Terms
- The Promoter of the €5,000 Freeroll League series promotion is .
- The €5,000 Freeroll League promotion runs from 1st – 29th November 2013, which also includes the Leaderboard & Freeroll eligibility to the Final on the 6th December 2013.
- Each freeroll is a separate tournament, and the Tournament Leaderboard will take into equation the points accumulated using the assigned points system above, over the full 15 events.
- Each freeroll will run @ 19:00 GMT and will be open to all players, except the €1000 FR League which is restricted to the Top 100 players of the Leaderboard.
- The Leaderboard & Freeroll payouts will be as the prize structures mentioned above & will be credited within 72 hours of the end of the promotion (freerolls will payout automatically).
- In the event of a service crash or a disruption, the promotion for that day will be rerun at the discretion of Redbet. Redbet will be the sole arbiter as to whether a promotion will be rerun.
- Redbet accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any player during any of these promotions, such as a fold / timeout.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse this offer to any player or to withdraw this / or part of this offer / promotion at any time. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any ‘fold / timeouts’ or disconnects as per the general rules of the Redbet Poker service. If the game is disrupted by system or network issues Redbet reserves the right to resolve the issue as it sees fit.
- Redbet reserves the right to amend the tournament rules at any time.
- Redbet Tournament rules apply.
- All winning accounts are subject to standard Fraud and Security checks to ensure compliance with Promotional and General Network T&Cs. Any accounts found to be in breach of Fraud or Network rules will be locked and disqualified from the promotions.
- Multiple account use will result in disqualification and account closure.
- Any players found to be “soft playing” or “team playing” in qualifying tournaments in order to enable a player to further his position will be disqualified and all accounts will be suspended.
- Any discussion within the chat facility referring to allowing players to make the final table, soft playing or current position in any of the promotions will result in disqualification and account suspension
- Any abuse of the chat facility during qualifying tournaments will result in disqualification and account suspension.
- Any player who wins any of the promotions has the right not to participate. There is no cash alternative. In this instance, Redbet will usually pick the runner-up as the replacement, subject to their total discretion.
- By participating in the tournament you agree to reasonable publicity, including betting markets around the event and television media interviews and press releases. Event reports will also feature the name and alias of the winners.
- No director, employee, consultant or agent of Redbet or any of its group of companies or its suppliers, vendors or white label partners is eligible to participate in any of the above promotions directly or indirectly, nor is any supplier or vendor. This restriction also applies to relatives of such persons and for this purpose ‘relative’ includes, but is not limited to, any of a spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.