£3,000 up for grabs! Predict the score in tonight’s match and get your share!
£3,000 extra – World Cup 8.07.2014 Brazil vs Germany
added £3,000 to the prize pool on the market “Exact Score” in tonight’s World Cup match. Predict the score and get your share!
Did you know?
Germany is the team that has the most finishes in the top three, with their tally of 11. The previous three tournaments have seen Germany finish in the top three. Brazil is the next team on the list of most finishes in the top three with their nine, though the latest top three finish came all the way back in 2002.
Terms & Conditions
To qualify for today’s offer make sure your bet;
– Has a min stake of £10
– Is a pre-match bet and is placed on the bet type “Exact Score” in the Brazil v Germany semi-final tonight.
– Low stake system bets or Asian Handicap bet types do not count so make sure that your bet amount in your system is min £10 per bet to qualify
€3,000 cash share details
– The winners will be the ones predicting the exact 90 minutes Full time score.
– In the event of extra time and/or penalty shoot-out, the 90 minutes Full time score will count, NOT the result after extra time or penalty shoot-out.
– Winners will be credited their equal share of the £3,000 pot by 14:00 CET the day after.
– Winnings are credited in cash and has no wagering requirements.
– If you are the only one that complete the challenge you will win the whole pot.
reserves the right to alter, modify or terminate the Promotion and/or these Terms at any time, without notice where it is reasonable to do so or for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control. does not accept any responsibility or liability for any late or undelivered entries or registrations, notifications or communications or for any form of technical failure, error, malfunction or difficultly or for any other event beyond its reasonable control that may cause the operation of the Promotion to be disrupted, unavailable or incorrect.
Management’s decisions are final on all matters related to the Promotion or the awarding of prizes.