! Team Poker Challenge 4
On Sunday 31st March we kick off the fourth round of theTeam Poker Challenge with a total prizepool of $12,000!
We have again included the individual leaderboard, giving individual players a chance to make it through, even if for some reason the team doesn’t.
Join in these 3 easy steps!
Your team needs to take part in the online ranking tournaments and play their way to the top 20 in order to win ranking points. The aim is to earn as many ranking points as possible to climb up the leaderboard.
After all five ranking tournaments have been played, the top 10 teams on the leaderboard will be invited for a FINAL BATTLE with a $10,000 prizepool up for grabs!
Make sure to register your team today!
Terms and Conditions
- Players can play under the same IP address when playing the TPC tournaments.
- Last date to register a team for the TPC 4 is 26th April 2013
- To be approved as a team and be able to participate, a team must consist of four (4) members with a valid ! username.
- The champions of ComeOn! Team Poker Challenge 4 will be invited for a unique live TEAM tournament played at the end of May 2013. It will be an all-inclusive sponsorship including travel, accommodation, buy-in and pocket money.
- The Casino where the live event takes place has a minimum age limit of 21. The winning team will need to replace any member that has not turned 21 before 31st March 2013.
- If the team for any reason is unable attend the live event, the team sponsorship package cannot be exchanged for cash. In such event, ComeOn! can award a different winning team.
Where and When?
Reval Park Hotel & Casino in Tallinn, the weekend of 31st May – 2nd June.
Nordic Aces is played as a four player team tournament in the formats No Limit Texas Hold’em and Pot Limit Omaha with a buy-in of €225 per player or €900 for the whole team. The team tournament is played over two days starting with Omaha and Texas the following day. The top 8 teams will go through to the final.
On Friday 31st May we will be playing four separate Pot Limit Omaha tournaments (one per team member), between 18:00 and 23:30. On Saturday 1st June we play four separate NL Texas tournaments between 13:00 and 18:30. Depending on the individual player positions, ranking points will be awarded and the 8 teams with most ranking points will qualify for the final (50/50 TX and PLO) sit-n-go’s starting at 21:00 on Saturday evening.
Side tournaments and Cash games
On Sunday 2nd June we play an open Chinese tournament with a buy-in of €75. Cash and Sit & Go games will run thoughout the weekend.
Olympic Casino is arranging the tournament and there are a few things you should bear in mind. The legal age to access the casino is 21. You need to have your passport (no national ID card) with you when you register for the first time.
There will be an estimated 30 teams playing this tournament, so total prizepool is estimated at €27,000.
ComeOn! Team Poker Challenge 4