– Nigeria and Argentina 25.06.2014 – Off the woodwork refund
Bet on Lionel Messi to score in tonight’s match between Nigeria and Argentina and if he fails to score but hits the woodwork, we’ll refund your losing bet.
Did you know?
Only Gabriel Batistuta has scored more international goals for Argentina than Lionel Messi. The former Fiorentina talisman netted a staggering 56 goals in only 78 matches for his country, 18 more than Messi’s current record.
Terms & Conditions
- To qualify for today’s offer make sure your bet;
- Has min stake of £10
- Is a single bet
- Is a pre-match bet and includes the bet type “Goalscorer” only. First, Last and Anytime Goalscorer counts.
- Is placed on the mentioned player – Argentina’s Lionel Messi
Bonus wagering requirements
- Refunds are paid out as bonus money
- Maximum refund is £10 and only one refund is available per customer
- Bonus money will be credited as an available bonus on customers account the day after the promotion by 14:00 at latest.
- You will need to activate the bonus money when logged into .com. You can activate the bonus under My account and Available bonuses
- The Bonus money must be wagered x1 in the Sportsbook, at a minimum odds of 1.8 and have a minimum of 1 selection before any subsequent winnings can be withdrawn.
- The bonus will expire at 23:59 CET the day after it was made available on your account. Make sure to release and wager the bonus amount before the bonus expires. Bonus money left after the aforementioned time will be removed.
- reserves the right to alter, modify or terminate the Promotion and/or these Terms at any time, without notice where it is reasonable to do so or for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control. does not accept any responsibility or liability for any late or undelivered entries or registrations, notifications or communications or for any form of technical failure, error, malfunction or difficultly or for any other event beyond its reasonable control that may cause the operation of the Promotion to be disrupted, unavailable or incorrect.
- Management’s decisions are final on all matters related to the Promotion or the awarding of prizes.