If both Netherlands and Mexico score,
we’ll refund all losing bets on “Exact Score”
– Netherlands vs Mexico – Both teams to score refund 29.06.2014
Today we will refund all bets on the bet type “Exact Score” if both teams score in the Netherlands v Mexico game .
Did you know?
Following their poor perfomances in Brazil 2014, Spain are the fifth reigning champions to have been eliminated in the group stage. The other reigning champions failing to qualify for the knockout stages are Italy in 1950, Brazil in 1966, France in 2002 and Italy in 2010.
Terms & Conditions To qualify for today’s offer make sure your bet;
– Has min stake of £10
– Is a single bet
– Is a pre-match bet and includes the bet type “Exact Score” only.
– Is placed on the mentioned match, Netherlands v Mexico
Bonus wagering requirements
– Refunds are paid out as bonus money
– Maximum refund is £10 and only one refund is available per customer
– Bonus money will be credited as an available bonus on customers account the day after the promotion by 14:00 at latest.
– You will need to activate the bonus money when logged into .com. You can activate the bonus under My account and Available bonuses
– The Bonus money must be wagered x1 in the Sportsbook, at a minimum odds of 1.8 and have a minimum of 1 selection before any subsequent winnings can be withdrawn.
– The bonus will expire at 23:59 CET the day after it was made available on your account. Make sure to release and wager the bonus amount before the bonus expires. Bonus money left after the aforementioned time will be removed.
reserves the right to alter, modify or terminate the Promotion and/or these Terms at any time, without notice where it is reasonable to do so or for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control. does not accept any responsibility or liability for any late or undelivered entries or registrations, notifications or communications or for any form of technical failure, error, malfunction or difficultly or for any other event beyond its reasonable control that may cause the operation of the Promotion to be disrupted, unavailable or incorrect.
ComeOn Management’s decisions are final on all matters related to the Promotion or the awarding of prizes.