– Instant £5 bonus boost – Brazil v Chile World Cup 2014
Stake £50 or more live or pre-match on the Brazil v Chile game tonight with min odds 1.80 and you’ll instantly get £5 in bonus money credited to your account.
Did you know?
The World Cup in Brazil is the 20th World Cup in history. The 19 titles so far are split between 8 teams. The hosts have won the tournament 6 times, with France the latest to achieve World Cup glory on their home turf in 1998 when they beat Brazil 3-0 in the final.
Terms & Conditions To qualify for today’s offer make sure:
– Place pre-match or live bets on the mentioned match
– Each bet must have a minimum odds of 1.80 in order to count towards the £50 stake.
– You can either place several smaller stake bets or one £50+ bet to qualify for the bonus money
– Maximum bonus amount available to earn through this promotion is £5
– The bonus money will be paid out instantly.
– Only one bonus is available per customer.
Bonus wagering requirements
– Bonus money will be credited as soon as you’ve staked €50 or more on the mentioned match.
– You will need to activate the bonus money when logged in to .com. You can activate the bonus under My account and Available bonuses.
– The Bonus money must be wagered x1 in the Sportsbook, at a minimum odds of 1.8 and have a minimum of 1 selection before any subsequent winnings can be withdrawn.
– The bonus will expire at 23:59 CET the day after it was made available on your account. Make sure to release and wager the bonus amount before the bonus expires. Bonus money left after the aforementioned time will be removed.
reserves the right to alter, modify or terminate the Promotion and/or these Terms at anytime, without notice where it is reasonable to do so or for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control. does not accept any responsibility
or liability for any late or undelivered entries or registrations, notifications or communications or for any form of technical failure, error, malfunction or difficultly or for any other event beyond its reasonable control that may cause the operation of the Promotion to be disrupted, unavailable or incorrect.
Management’s decisions are final on all matters related to the Promotion or the awarding of prizes.