– €10,000 Mobile Mania May 2014
Ditch the desktop during May for the €10,000 Mobile Mania @
Earn ranking points to win your share. All winning mobile bets you place with a minimum stake of €5 and minimum odds of 2.0 between May 3rd – 11th will earn you ranking points. These ranking points get added to your score on our daily updated leaderboard. Top 250 customers win a cash prize!
How you earn points
When you win a mobile bet during the promotion period we will look at the odds of that particular bet and match it with the same amount of points. So if you win a bet with 5.0 in odds you earn 5 points for that bet. If your bet is a combo bet you earn 3x the points. So if you win a combo bet with odds of 5.0 you will earn 15 points from that particular combo bet.
– Singles won: Odds x1 = Points earned
– Combos won: Odds x3 = Points earned
Start placing mobile bets now and climb that leaderboard
Terms and Conditions apply
– This promotion is running during a nine day period, from May 3rd until May 11th 23:59 CET
– Only qualified bets will earn you points. A qualified bet;
Is placed via a mobile or tablet
Has minimum stake €5
Has minimum odds of 2.0
Is a single or combo bet
Is Placed and Settled as won during the promotion period.
– Bets placed before but settled as won during the promotion period will not earn you any ranking points. Bets placed during but settled as won after the promotion period will not earn you any ranking points.
– Prizes from this promotion will be credited as cash with no wagering requirements on winners account by 12th of May 14:00 CET.
– ! reserves the right to alter, modify or terminate the Promotion and/or these Terms at any time, without notice where it is reasonable to do so or for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control. ! does not accept any responsibility or liability for any late or undelivered entries or registrations, notifications or communications or for any form of technical failure, error, malfunction or difficultly or for any other event beyond its reasonable control that may cause the operation of the Promotion to be disrupted, unavailable or incorrect.
– ! Management decisions are final on all matters related to the Promotion or the awarding of prizes.