The terms below are clearly designed to protect 2014 Cheltenham Festival is a non-runner.customers in the event that their antepost single selection in a race at the
They are also designed to protect BetVictor from any potential abuse of this offer. Customers should ensure they are familiar with the offer terms before placing an antepost single bet where they believe they will then qualify for a free bet if that horse doesn’t run.
1. This offer is made in good faith and is designed to provide a form of insurance to customers who are unlucky enough to back a single selection antepost that fails to run in that race at the 2014 Cheltenham Festival. This is the spirit with which the offer is made.
2. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer or exclude from it any customers we believe are attempting to abuse the offer. Our decision as to what constitutes an abuse of the offer is final and binding.
3. The maximum refund per horse per customer is £50 in Promo Cash. If you back the same selection in more than one race at antepost level only your first bet on that selection is eligible for a refund. BetVictor will determine what your first bet is by using the lowest bet ID number on your bet slips. This information is clearly displayed in your account when you select an open bet.
4. The maximum refund per race per customer is £100 in Promo Cash.
5. Internet, Telephone & Mobile bets only.
6. Real money Win singles and each-way single bets only shall count. Multiple bets are excluded. All Promo Cash bets are excluded. In the case of an each-way bet that qualifies for a refund you will receive your win and place stake back in Promo Cash, capped as per the rules in points 3 and 4 above.
7. All refunds will be applied as Promo Cash and will be credited to the customer’s account before noon on the day of the race during the 2014 Cheltenham Festival in which the selection was a non-runner. For example: Bets on a non-runner in the Gold Cup would receive their Promo Cash refund on the morning of Gold Cup Day, 2014.
8. The maximum total Promo Cash refund payable to any one customer shall be £500 in respect of this Cheltenham Festival Antepost Non-Runner – Free Bet concession. This does not affect your entitlement to Promo Cash rewards for other promotions and offers that BetVictor may make available from time to time.
9. In the event that your selection becomes a non-runner on the day of the race (does not come ‘’under orders’’) your ante post bet will qualify for a refund where eligible but this refund will be processed within 24 hours of the race ending.
10. All ‘Non Runner – Free Bet’ Promo Cash that is awarded must be used on the day that the race in question is run and must be used to place a bet on a horse racing market within that 24 hour period. It will expire 24 hours after it has been credited to your account.
11. Apart from the specific rules above relating solely to races at the 2014 Cheltenham Festival, BetVictor’s standard antepost rules remain in place for the these races and other races offered at antepost stage.
12. Offer applies to all bets struck on antepost markets for all races at the 2014 Cheltenham Festival, including bets placed before the announcement of Non-Runner – Free Bet.
13. We reserve the right to exclude anyone from this offer at our sole discretion and we are not obliged to provide a reason.
14. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw this offer at our sole discretion and without prior warning or communication.
15. In all matters relating to this offer, BetVictor’s decision shall be binding and final.