– win a trip to Lapland
EXCLUSIVE BONUS 300% up to 300€
Only for new players registered Bonus code: EdCasino
Bonus instantly credited after first deposit
Wagering 30x !!!
Start date: 2014-01-06 12:39:00
End date: 2014-12-31 23:59:00
Promotion for all country players
Imagine staying in a luxurious glass igloo in the wilderness of Lapland and watching the northern lights dance across the star-filled Arctic sky from the comfort of your warm bed.
You wake up fresh in the morning and the fun begins. Reindeer and snowmobile safaris, sleigh rides, snowboarding and icebreaker cruises are just some of the activities on offer.
All this could be yours if you play atbetween 3rd and 31st March.
Every €30 you deposit during this period will earn you one entry into a draw to win this fantastic trip to the magical Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort in Lapland for you and a friend of your choice!
The package includes:
• Business class flights
• 3 night stay at the Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort
• €2,500 spending money
Don’t miss this chance to embark on a fascinating adventure in the enchanting North!
Laponia (Swedish: Lappland), was a historical Swedish province, or landskap, in the north of Sweden which evolved from Lappmarken. In 1809, Sweden ceded the eastern part, along with the rest of Finland, to Russia, which in effect created a Swedish Lapland and Finnish Lapland.
Today, the Swedish part serves no administrative purpose. On the Finnish side, there was a Province of Lapland until 2010, when Finnish provinces were discontinued, and the province was replaced by the Region of Lapland.
Lapland is considered in some nations — notably Ireland, England, Serbia, Sweden, Finland, Latvia, Romania and France — to be the home of Father Christmas.
Terms and Conditions
- You can win a trip to Lapland for you and a guest of your choice.
- Every €30 deposited between 3rd March 2014 and 31st March 2014 will give you one entry into the random draw to win the trip to Lapland. For example, if you deposit a total of €100 during the promotional period you will have 3 tickets into the draw.
- The VIP package includes: business class flights for two people, three nights’ accommodation at the Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort (shared room) and €2,500 spending money.
- You can customise your holiday by picking which accommodation you would like. For example, you can stay in a glass igloo one night and then a log cabin the next night if you prefer.
- The random draw will be completed on 2nd April 2014 and the lucky winner will be contacted within 5 days of the draw being completed.
- Travel arrangements will be made with the winning customer. The VIP package must be used before 31st May.
- The winning customer can opt to receive the cash equivalent before 31st May if they are unable to attend.