Open aaccount and get our fantastic 200% Welcome Bonus up to 4.000 €
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The offer is valid from 01/10/2012 00:00 GMT to 31/12/2012 23:59 GMT.
2. In order to use the Bonus, it is necessary to register and make a first deposit (a minimum amount of €1.0001 is required). We shall then credit a bonus equal to the 100% of your first qualifiable deposit to your account, up to a maximum of €4.000. Existingcustomers are simply required to login using their username and password and make a first deposit.
3. A bonus of €10 shall be credited for each €50 of rake generated, up to that amount which was the first deposit, and no more than €4.000, with time limit to clear the bonus- 90 days.
4. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other sign-up offer.
5.reserves the right to deny payments to any player who has been caught in collusion, got his account suspended or has been excluded from a Poker room for whatever reason.
6. If one or more terms of this offer are violated,reserves the right to cancel the bonus.
7.reserves the right to request clients to provide the needed documents in order to prove their identity.
8. The client offers are limited to one per person, family, address, e-mail address, telephone number, same payment account number and shared computer.
9. CALL of POKER reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, revoke or refuse any offer.
10. CALL of POKER reserves the right to use the player’s given name, nickname and/or alias in communications regarding the result of a tournament, the beneficiaries of a promotional bonus or the winners of a Progressive Jackpot.
11. The room employees or any other company associated or affiliated cannot take advantage of this offer. The same conditions apply to the families of the above mentioned individuals.
12. You must be 18 or over to play Poker, participate in offers, tournaments and competitions. CALL of POKER shall otherwise cancel the registration.
13. Information for Affiliates: The bonus is deducted from the rake.
14. These terms and conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these terms and conditions and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.