– The sensational race up our sleeve: 3x $80k
Hot just got even hotter! Chip up for the action and let your opponents bite the dust.
With a dazzling prize pool of $80,000 in each race,is about to melt. Participate twice in July and top it up with the August race as well for some serious poker action.
Come and demonstrate your abilities once, twice, or be bold enough to race all the way through three times $80,000. Race 1 will run between the 2nd and the 20th of July, Race 2 will run between the 23rd of July and the 10th of August, and race 3 will take place between the 13th and the 31st of August. By taking part in every race individually, you’re in with a better chance of winning. Simply secure a top spot on the leaderboard, and you’re in for a bigger cut of the $80,000 from each race!
It’s easy, playing poker at Betsson earns you Player Points. The more Player Points you manage to collect, the higher you climb up the leaderboard, landing you a larger sum of money to enjoy.
Check out the leaderboard that is updated daily, and claim your prize!
At Betsson, anything can happen!
Summer Race 1
Summer Race 2
Summer Race 3
|2nd – 20th of July||23rd of July –|
10th of August
|13th -31st of August|
|Position||Race 1 Prizes||Race 2 Prizes||Race 3 Prizes|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Only Player Points collected from 00:01 GMT on the 2nd of July until 23:59 GMT on the 20th of July will count towards the leaderboard.
- Race 2: Only Player Points collected from 00:01 GMT on the 23rd of July until 23:59 GMT on the 10th of August will count towards the leaderboard.
- Race 3: Only Player Points collected from 00:01 GMT on the 13th of August until 23:59 GMT on the 31st of August will count towards the leaderboard.
- View current GMT time View current GMT time here
- You earn Player Points by playing real money cash games, sit ‘n’ go and multi table tournaments and 3.6 Player Points are awarded for every $1 paid in rake/tournament fee.
- A Betsson account is personal and shall only be used by the person whose details match those registered under the account. If Betsson Poker for any reasons whatsoever suspects account sharing based on style of play, unreasonable hours played, and different IP/computers used, it may result in immediate disqualification from this promotion, and may result in account closure. An account should only be used for a reasonable number of playing hours during a time period, and only be used from 1 IP address and 1 device IDS (Computers) to not fall under the suspicion of account sharing. Any disqualification from this promotion and interpretation of the terms and conditions is of the discretion of the Betsson Poker Team and their decision is final and cannot be overruled. Suspended accounts may still be visible in the leaderboard but the prize cannot be claimed.
- No account is allowed to register and play more than 50 ‘coinflip’ sit ‘n’ go tournaments during a single race period. Any account exceeding this allowed limit will be automatically disqualified from the race and any potential prize will be confiscated by Betsson Poker.
- Players who win a cash prize must email race@Betsson.com within 5 days from the race end date to claim their prize. After this time, all unclaimed prizes are lost. All prizes will be paid within 48 hours from when the email has been received during weekdays.
- Betsson reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion without prior notice.
- All standard Betsson terms and conditions apply to this promotion.
- All prizes can be combined with sign-up, reload and monthly cash back prizes.
- In case of conflict or discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and the translated versions in all other languages, the English language version shall prevail.