Get a shot at the latest phones every week on
Choose Your Prize
Pocket the latest from Apple or Samsung
Are you Christmas shopping for a new phone? Then we’ve got you covered. Every Monday until Dec 19, we’re giving you the chance to win the latest generation of iPhone or Samsung – better than the rest by any measure.
Ready to make your friends jealous? Start by choosing your favourite phone below. You’ll automatically enter the draw for that prize. Then check out how to win it below.
You’ll also compete for free spins against the other phone category. If your side wins, you’ll win free spins depending on how many tickets you’ve collected. Play on mobile to earn five times the tickets and increase your chances of winning!
How to win?
1. Join the Race – Pick the phone you want to win and instantly enter the draw for that prize.
2. Get draw tickets – Play any video slots on mobile and get 5 tickets for every €50 you wager. You’ll get one ticket for the same amount if you’re on desktop
3. Win a phone – We’ll draw two winners every week, starting Monday, Nov 28 – one for the Samsung S7 Edge and one for the iPhone 7.
4. Win free spins – Be on the winning side of the Samsung vs iPhone race by Dec 18 and you’ll get free spins based on how many tickets you have.
Terms and Conditions:
- This campaign will run from Nov 21 to Dec 18, 2016.
- To take part in this promotion, you must be a resident of one of the following countries: Sweden, Norway, Finland, Poland, Germany, Iceland and the Netherlands.
- You can only opt-in for one of the mobile phones offered. Once opted-in for a particular phone, you will not be able to opt-in for the other. For all the draws, you will only be in the running for the mobile phone you chose at the start of the campaign.
- Employees of the promoter, their licensed dealers, agents and affiliates, and employees’ immediate families cannot take part in the promotion. Immediate family members include all people living at the same address as an employee.
- has the right to exclude any entry from the promotion, alter or cancel the promotion, if believes that it is being abused or is not capable of running as planned.
- The terms and conditions of the promotion were prepared in English. If there are any inconsistencies in translated versions, the English version shall apply.
- General Terms and Conditions apply.