Strobe Poker has now arrived toPoker Red – It is fun, it is fast, and it is exciting. It is poker but even more thrilling. As soon as one hand is over or as soon as you hit the fold button your opponents at the table will change. This is because you are playing against a pool of players rather than a fixed number of opponents at one table.
Regardless of your style of play, we can guarantee you one thing; Strobe Poker will keep you on your toes at all times. If you don’t like the hand you are dealt simply fold and quickly move on to the next one, and then to the next one. If you are looking for that adrenaline rush, this is the game for you.
Try out Strobe Poker now, and to make it even more exciting we are adding $15,000 in cash to a Strobe Raked Hands Challenge played from the 11th to the 24th of March. Simply play as many raked hands in Strobe Poker as you possibly can during the Challenge period, and you will see yourself climbing that leaderboard to secure your cash prize.
In addition to the $12,500 leaderboard cash prizes, all players that plays 10 or more Strobe Poker Hands during the challenge are invited to play the $2500 Cash Strobe Freeroll played on the 27th of March @ 20:00 CET.
1 Raked Hand = Any Strobe Poker cash game hand into which you contribute any amount of rake, meaning that you receive cards and play your cards after the first 3 community cards have been dealt.
All cash prizes will be paid out automatically by 18:00 on the 27th of March.
Terms and conditions
1. The $15,000 prize pool is split into $12,500 in leaderboard prizes and $2500 towards the Strobe Freeroll.
2. Only raked hands played from 00:01 GMT on the 11th of March until 23:59 GMT on 24th of March will count towards the leaderboard.
3. All cash prizes will be paid out automatically by 18:00 on the 27th of March.
4. Raked Hand = Any Strobe cash/ring game hand into which a player contributes rake. You contribute rake when you play post the flop, after the first 3 community cards have been dealt. The amount of rake contributed is irrelevant.
5. Only hand collected on Strobe stake levels are counted towards the leaderboard.
6. Freeroll ticket winners will receive their ticket latest 26th if March 2013 and it is each player´s responsibility to manually register to the tournament in due time in order to participate. All prizes in the freerolls are cash prizes.
7. Aaccount is personal and shall only be used by the person whose details match those registered under the account. If Poker for any reasons whatsoever suspects account sharing based on style of play, unreasonable hours played, and different IP/computers used, it may result in immediate disqualification from this promotion, and may result in account closure. An account should only be used for a reasonable number of playing hours during a time period, and only be used from 1 IP address and 1 device IDS (Computers) to not fall under the suspicion of account sharing. Any disqualification from this promotion and interpretation of the terms and conditions is of the discretion of the Betsafe Poker Team and their decision is final and cannot be overruled. Suspended accounts may still be visible in the leaderboard but the prize cannot be claimed.
8. Betsafe reserves the right to change or modify this promotion at its sole discretion.
9. In case of conflict or discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and the translated versions in all other languages, the English language version shall prevail.