Sponsors €200 000 Battle of Malta 2013
Scheduled for the 26th to the 29th of September at the Portomaso Casino in St. Julian’s, Malta, this €200,000 guaranteed live tournament, with just a €550 buy-in, is set to be one of the most high-value, player-friendly tournaments on the circuit and players from all across Europe are expected to attend.
Last longer competition: All players which have qualified throughand are wearing clothes throughout the tournament will participate in our ‘Last Longer’ competition. The winning player, the player going furthest in the tournament, will win an Apple MacBook Air 11″.
The $1850/€1400 Battle of Malta Package includes:
• €550 Battle of Malta Main Event Buy-in (Day 1A: 26th Sep, Day 1B 27th Sep)
• Double room at 5-Star Hilton Hotel from 26th – 30th of September
• Daily breakfast at the hotel for you and your guest
• Dinner buffet at the Portomaso Casino during the tournament
• Complimentary VIP party at Club Level 22
• Round-trip transportation from airport to hotel
This is how you win your package:
Terms and conditions
• Betsafe has the right to discontinue this promotion as soon as 50 players have qualified but may continue to run qualifiers longer at our own discretion.
• All steps will award tickets and the tickets won cannot be exchanged for cash or entry into another tournament. It is each player’s own responsibility to manually register for the next step using the ticket won in due time in order to participate. All step tickets are valid for 14 days after which time the tickets expire. At the date the promotion is completed all tickets will automatically expire.
• The Battle of Malta package is worth €1400 which equals to $1850 as per a fixed EUR/USD exchange rate dated on the 07.03.2013. If the exchange rate fluctuates throughout the promotional period it won’t affect any players negative nor positively.
• The €1400 Battle of Malta Live Package includes: €550 Battle of Malta Main Event Buy-in, a Double room at 5-Star Hilton Hotel from 26th – 30th of September, Daily breakfast at the hotel, dinner buffet at the Portomaso Casino during the tournament, complimentary VIP party at Club Level 22, and round-trip transportation from airport to hotel.
• No travel money is included in this package and it is the sole responsibility of the player to make all travel arrangements to and from Malta.
• Hilton hotel check-in: 26th of September, check-out: 30th of September.
• Players can choose their tournament start date if there are seats available on the chosen date – Day 1A: 26th September, Day 1B 27th September.
• The Battle of Malta package cannot be transferred to another player, or exchanged for cash or entry into another event. If you do not wish to win the package, or cannot attend the event for whatever reason then don’t play the qualifying tournament as you will forfeit the prize won. There is one exception to this rule which only occurs when a player has already won a Battle of Malta package through Betsafe, and in this instance the player is allowed to sell/transfer the package to another player holding a Betsafe account. The winning player needs to arrange a buyer for the package on his own. Under no circumstances will Betsafe exchange the package for cash.
• Last longer competition rules: Only players that wear the Betsafe merchandise from the first hand of the tournament until the last hand is eligible to win the prize. The Betsafe player finishing in the highest rank in the tournament will win the prize and the prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
• All players winning a package may wear Betsafe branded merchandise provided by Betsafe however are restricted from wearing any competitor branded apparel.
• Betsafe has the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion or discontinue it at any time and for any reason, without prior warning.
• In case of conflict or discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and the translated versions in all other languages, the English language version shall prevail.