RedbetPokerOpen (formerly called ) 2014
The RedbetPokerOpen is a series of live events in Europe (formerly called ) with a moderate buy-in and a player friendly atmosphere.
The tournament will be held from the 9th – 12th January 2014 at the Montesino Casino, Vienna which was voted best live casino of 2010.
The latest tournament we ran at Montesino saw a total of 565 players and the €50,000 guaranteed prize pool smashed by 30% taking the grand prize pool to over €65,000!
The Main Event will be a Re-Entry event, meaning if you are unlucky enough to bust out on Day 1 you can re-register and play Day 1B. The Buy in is only €165, and the guaranteed prize pool will again be €50,000!
Starting stack will be 20,000 chips with starting blinds of 25/50, increasing the first day, every 30 minutes, the second day, every 45 and on the Final day, every 60 minutes.
Buy In Direct to thePoker Open!
- Simply make a deposit into your Account
- Send an email to email@example.com stating if you would like to play day 1A or day 1B
- will deduct 165 euro (RPO Main Event Buy-in), player will receive confirmation email when registered.
How to Qualify
The online qualifiers are your first stop on your way to the Main Event. Got a couple of dollars to spare? That is all you need if you play your cards right!
Online qualifiers start from as little as $0.30, or you can take the short way and buy in directly to one of our Sunday online finals for $30+3.
The Sunday final will offer the chance to win a $500 package which consists of the tournament buy-in plus $275 spending money.
If you win aPoker Open seat online you will have the chance to qualify for the Bubble Guarantee!
This means that if you get knocked out on the bubble or one seat before the bubble we will buy you into the nextPoker Open tournament for free!
How to qualify for the bubble guarantee:
Earn 50 player points in the previous 30 days of thePoker Open starting and you will be rewarded if you get knocked out on the bubble!
How to qualify for the double bubble guarantee:
Earn 200 player points in the previous 30 days of thePoker Open starting and you will be rewarded if you get knocked out on the bubble or on the place before the bubble!
So for example if you win aPoker Open seat and earn 205 player points 30 days before the Poker Open starts you will qualify for the double bubble guarantee.
In a poker tournament, the “bubble” is the point in the tournament at which the next player out will not win any money, but the rest of the players will win money or cash. In other words, if the tournament pays out the top 27 players, when there are 28 people left, they are on the bubble. That unfortunate player knocked out in 28th is said to be knocked out “on the bubble”.
|Date||Day||Buy-in||Re-entry||Stack||Levels||Late registration / Re-entry|
|09 January 2014||Poker Open Main Event day 1A||€165||150||20,000||45 mins||4 levels|
|10 January 2014||Redbet Poker Open Main Event day 1B||€165||150||20,000||45 mins||4 levels|
|11 January 2014||Redbet Poker Open Main Event day 2||45 mins|
|12 January 2014||Redbet Poker Open Final day||60 mins|
(If you use AdBlocker, you might not see the daily offers.)
--- JULY 2014 PROMOTIONS ---
- Play Mega Fortune on BETsafe for Guaranteed win
- SlotoBANK Casino – 15 free spins No Deposit on Flowers and Starburst
- VEGASParadise – 10 Free Spins no deposit for all new players!
- IGame casino – €250 in Bonus + 125 Free Spins
- VIPStakeS casino – 75 Free Spins and €100 bonus
- HippoZINO – 10 High Value Free Spins On Gold Factory – No Deposit
- THRILLs Casino – 50 days of summer
- MrSMITHcasino – new – extra £300 and get 300 free spins
- BETsafe Casino – World Cup 2014 Half Time Free Spins
- ComeON – €100,000 World Cup Brazil 2014 Lottery
- SUPERLenny – World Cup 2014 Calendar
- BETsson – Find the ball and win €25,000
- Buck-AND-Butler – EXCLUSIVE 25 Free Spins no deposit
- BETvictor – Free €10 no deposit poker bonus
- BGOCASINO - 20 free spins Starburst no deposit for new players
- ROYALPanda – EXCLUSIVE 10 free spins on Starburst + 150% bonus
- REDBet – Half-Time Free Spins World Cup 2014