– EXCLUSIVE 10 in Starburst & Lost island!
Exclusive promotion only for players registered correct promotional link freespinand Promotion Code:
- Bonus program is valid between 22/08/14 11 AM and 31/09/14 11:59 PM
- Number of free rounds: 10 Free rounds validity:
- Free rounds valid 0 week(s)5 day(s) from bonus program entering date
- Qualifying games: Starburst, Lost island
- Cash-in wagering Req.: 40 Max.
- total number of free rounds: 1,000,000
- Bonus Money Validity: 1 week
- Max cash out with No deposit 100 Euro
- Campaign is eligible for all the users from the following countries : Sweden, Finland , Norway,
- Germany, Austria, Switzerland, UK, Canada, Iceland and Australia.
- Please note that the campaign is available for registered/ new users that will register from this campaign code: freespin . The 10 should be updated instantly into the players accounts coming from the countries enumerated above.
Hunter Praga – 21.09.2014 20:00 CET – 2 x Main Event ticket
Did you know about legendary poker festivalHunter Prague?
Our exclusive offer will make you to be there!
Date: 21.09.2014 ; 20:00 CET
Prize pool: 2 x Main Event ticket
Create a freespinaccount with promotion code:
Tournament only forplayers from Czech Republic, Poland, Germany and Slovakia
Note: Tickets are not subject exchange for cash
More info coming soon
– 2nd – 5th October 2014
– buy in 175€
– 50,000€ GTD
– Qualify exclusively at
Main event with a guaranteed prize pool of € 50,000 and a daily side events.
Hunter is not just the Main Event, but also several side events, like “Crazy Games € 1,000″
Tags: 10, 2, 2014, 21.09.2014, and, August, Casino, CET, code, Czech Republic, exclusive, Free Spins, FreeSpin, FreeSpinGratis, Germany, in, Lost Island™, Main Event, NetEnt, Poland, Prize Pool, Promotion, Redbet, Redbet Hunter Praga, sign up, Slovakia, Special, Starburst, ticket, Win, x, ™
Prague is visited annually by numerous tourists and is considered to be one of the most attractive cities in Europe, it is even called the “small capital of Europe”. In 1992, the historic centre of Prague was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site and with over 20 museums, nearly 100 galleries, many churches, and castles it has all the culture you will ever need!