Spiñata Grande™ and Aloha! Cluster Pays™ celebrating first birthday
Spiñata Grande™ and Aloha! Cluster Pays™, two of’s most popular slots,
are celebrating their first birthday and, because we’re in the party mood,
we’re giving you the chance to win up to €10,000 in cash from the €50,000 prize pool!
and you’ll get one ticket to the big prize draw.
You can get up to 50 tickets per day.
1st Prize – €10,000
2nd Prize – €5,000
3rd Prize – €2,500
4-10th Prize – €500
11th-50th Prize – €200
51st – 100th Prize – €100
101st – 200th Prize – €50
201st – 500th Prize – €20
501st – 1,000th Prize – €10
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion valid from Monday 13th to Sunday 19th March 2017.
- Players will receive a prize draw entry ticket for every €10 (or other currency equivalent) wagered on Spiñata Grande™ or Aloha! Cluster Pays™.
Each player can receive a maximum of 50 tickets per day.
- Qualifying games: Spiñata Grande™ and Aloha! Cluster Pays™.
- Prize draw will be held on Monday 20th March, and winners will be announced on Tuesday 21st March.
- This is a network promotion, and winners will be selected from across the network, by random draw.
- The prize draw shall only be performed once. If the winning player/s cannot be contact successfully via the agency or operator,
then the prize award may be declared void, at NetEnt’s discretion. In such a case the prize will not be reallocated to another participant.
- Prizes: 1st = €10,000; 2nd = €5,000; 3rd = €2,500; 4-10th = €500; 11th -50th = €200; 51st – 100th = €100; 101st – 200th = €50; 201st – 500th = €20; 501st – 1,000th = €10
- Total cash prizes worth €50,000 and will be shared among 1,000 winners.
- Any costs related to taxation shall be the responsibility of individual winners.
- Cash prizes do not have any wagering requirements.
- NetEnt reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the promotion at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions may be published in a number of languages for information purposes and ease of access by players.
In case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.